We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a snowman who is not cold in the eyes! Made with hard boiled eggs, modeling clay and paper ... it will delight your little handyman.
You need :
- A colored sheet
- Some modeling clay
- 2 hard white eggs
- A pair of scissors
- Form a ring with modeling clay.
- Put an egg on it and press, then form a second ring.
- Put the other egg on top and press so that both sides stick well.
- With the modeling clay, make two rounds for the eyes, a cone for the nose.
- With the ribbon, make several laps to tie a long scarf.
- Cut a large round in the colored sheet.
- Turn it on itself to form a cone.
- Glue the edge so that it fits well and put the hat on the head.
- The snowman is ready!
See the DIY video
All our crafts
Find lots of DIY ideas on Familiscope, the site of family recreation