We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Is there still chicken?" Sure that your little ogre is not short of protein, meat, he loves it! It's a real predator. But does not it risk to eat a little too much? The advice of Pr Patrick Tounian, nutritionist.
- At the canteen and at home, your little wolverine rushes on the smallest piece of meat. "We eat too much meat", hammer the media! You are not very reassured.
CASE BY CASE SOLUTION
At home, it's tradition
- Even little eaters like meat, especially chicken! That's good for your epicurean. In your family, and sometimes your area, we eat meat for lunch and dinner. Studies accuse her of over-soliciting the kidneys? But it would take huge amounts that he could not absorb.
- What has to be done. Do not feel guilty about making him eat meat. 50 g at noon and 50 g at night, it's perfect! The meat proteins provide the animated acids essential for its health.
- What to tell him. "I give you some chicken and we'll keep the rest for tonight, it will be delicious cold with mayo!"
He loves red meat
- Rejoice because his immense interest is his iron! Its deficiency, common in children, causes fatigue and repeated infections. She was also incriminated in school difficulties.
- What has to be done. Enjoy it. Your little carnivore will so absorb 1 mg per day of iron, the minimum intake recommended at his age! Not so easy to achieve especially if he just stopped the milk growth. Note that it takes 15 g of black pudding or 105 g of beef, which your gourmand eat willingly! More unlikely, 220 g of pork, poultry or veal. Or, mission impossible, more than 1 kg of lenses! However, avoid the steak tartare. Raw meat can transmit parasites.
- What to tell him. "We're going to prepare black pudding, it's very good with apples."