We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
And we are full of books, magazines, records ... to talk about the rights of the child. All together ! Discover our selection. (News of 21 and 22/11/2009)
I have the right to be a child ... the right to have a name, a name, a family that smiles on me, to have to drink and eat. I have the right to live under a roof, to be treated, to run ... a beautiful album with beautiful and colorful illustrations on each double page.
- I have the right to be a child, by Alain Serres and Aurélia Fronty, ed. Street of the world, 14 €.
All at the kiosk! For their special children's rights campaign, all monthly Milan Jeunesse have the logo on the cover: It's the month of the rights of the child. Like that, you can not miss them. Examples ?
- Picoti (9 months-3 years) presents an episode of Miffy on the right to be protected and a parent file that takes stock of the rights of the child.
- Top (3-6 years) offers a poster on the rights to education, to play and to have a family and of course also a Parents file on the subject.
- History for children (2-6 years old) welcomes three fictional texts around justice, peace, the right to dream (it's such a sweet right ...).
- All parent files are online on the Your Parents' Questions site.
We will never speak enough about Dominique Dimey. This immense artist, with his magnificent voice and infinite poetry, continues to sing the rights of children.
- Open your hands, by Dominique Dimey, at Believe / Victorie Music, on www.club-tralalere.com: 16 €.
A primer to color
A like Age, B as Well-being, the editions Le Sorbier and Amnesty international join to publish a playful ABC, history of putting color and words on the rights of the children.
- ABC of the rights of the child, by Chritine Lesueur, ed. The Sorbier / Amnesty International, 10 €.