We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 17: a gourmet recipe.
From 5 years
- The ingredients to prepare: 250 g chocolate to cook, 100 g butter, 2 tbsp. milk, 2 egg yolks, bitter cocoa powder (Van Houten for example)
- Accessories : aluminum foil, paper boxes
For children to form truffles, the "chocolate dough" must be firm, plan to do it at least two hours before and then let it harden in the refrigerator.
- 1st step : cut the butter into small pieces.
- 2nd step: melt the broken chocolate in pieces and the milk in a bain-marie.
- 3rd step: when all is melted, add the butter and the egg yolks out of the heat. Mix well.
- 4th step: When the chocolate mixture is very hard, spread a large sheet of aluminum foil on the table. Sprinkle with cocoa.
Put an apron on each little pastry chef.
- 5th step: with a small spoon, each child takes a small amount of hardened chocolate, then rolls it on the chocolate powder to form a small round ball that he then deposits in a paper box.
All our news Christmas.